Updated 9/3/2021 9:57 AM
We reserve the right to modify these rules and guidelines at the staff's discretion, even without direct prompting of such. These rules and guidelines, as well as any modifications, are effective immediately upon the public posting of them. It is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with these modifications as the time arises, and by participating here on EarthPinas, you agree to understanding, acknowledging, and conforming to the rules/guidelines outlined below.
You can also view our Discord Rules.
All modifications are used at your own risk. For more information, refer to the allowed modifications page.
The following modifications are allowed:
- Client side performance improvement mods (i.e. Optifine).
- Aesthetic modifications (e.g Shaders mods).
- Armor and effect status hud mods.
- Brightness and gamma adjustment mods.
- Cheating and using any form of a hacked client are strictly not allowed.
- AFK mining, grinding or other automatic cheats are not allowed.
- Autoclickers and macros are not allowed.
- XRAY is strictly not allowed - this includes any xray-related resource packs. We take Xray extremely seriously and use an advanced detection plugin to distinguish any form of xray, as well as standard manual checks.
Hatred and Discrimination
- Calling anyone in reference to hateful or discriminatory ideas, symbols, movements, stereotypes or groups is strictly not allowed.
- Any threats towards other players on the server or the server itself will result in an IP ban. This includes releasing personal information of other players on to the server.
- Any form of exploiting, glitches and/or duplication will result in a permanent ban. If you notice bugs or exploits on the server, contact staff through a ticket at #ticket (on the discord server) or by sending the owner a DM in his Discord direkjames#0627.
- Any form of stealing, looting and/or griefing any player-made structures is not allowed. This includes claimed or un-claimed land.
- Any form of TP-killing and trapping is not allowed.
- Swearing/Profanity is not allowed in the chat.
- Any form of spamming, character spam and over use of caps on purpose, will result in a warning, mute then temporarily ban.
- All names (including nicknames, clan names and item names), must be appropriate. Any nicknames that include any discriminatory words, phrases, sexual innuendos, racism, hatred towards other players, is not allowed.
- Nicknames must also not impersonate any staff member.
- Being homophobic or disrespectful is not allowed.
- Spamming items (with [@hand] in chat) to annoy others, is not allowed.
- Joking about, or encouraging players to break the server rules is not allowed.
- No politics.
- No mentioning of drugs in any shape or form.
- Any form of twisting words, bickering and drama is not allowed. If a staff member tells you to stop, you must end the conversation.
- Using of &k chat format is not allowed in nicknames, guild names, and/or guild tags.
Mob-Farms and AFK
- Automated mob farms are allowed. However, your mob farm must not use entity cramming methods as a killing method. Furthermore, AFK-ing by a mob-farm that does not use a fully automatic killing system, is not allowed.
- Chunks that are causing significant lag due to entity counts, redstone contraptions and/or mobs may be subject to modification or partial removal.
- Intentionally creating lag causing machines is strictly not allowed.
- Redstone clocks are not allowed.
- Chunk loaders are not allowed.
- Previously we had a rule against players using alt accounts; however, we have decided to remove this rule and allow players to use alts on EarthPinas. There are no restrictions on the number of alt accounts you choose to use; however, if you are banned and attempt to evade the ban by using an alt account, this would result in an IP ban.
- Ban evading is strictly not allowed. Attempting to ban evade would result in a significantly more severe punishment. It is more beneficial to appeal your ban.
- Do not message staff through discord on anything related to do with your ban appeal. Ban appeals will be looked into applications submitted via ticket. To file a ticket, go to #ticket and click Ban Appeal.
- You are more than welcome to advertise streams/recordings about EarthPinas. Any other form of advertising like other servers, websites, is not allowed.
- Lowballing a player is not allowed.
- Scamming is not allowed.
- Do not build inappropriate builds that evoke racism, discrimination, pornography, gore etc.
- Do not claim builds that were not built by you, unless a staff member has explicitly given you permission.
- Do not share your account with other players, or use someone else's account.
- Do not spawn-kill and/or repeatedly kill the same player.
- Both parties must agree to a PVP duel in the Overworld, Nether, and End world.
How and where do I appeal my punishment?
- You have the chance to appeal any punishments provided by staff. You can visit our discord server for support and ban appeals found here. Click the emoji to file a ticket.
How do I report a player breaking the rules?
- Please join our discord server here and open a new support ticket channel by clicking the emoji. You do not have to wait for staff to reply here, instead provide as much evidence as you have of the player and which rules are broken from the list above.
Who is a player and who does above rules apply to?
- Everyone playing on EarthPinas Minecraft server or anyone part of our discord server is a player regardless of rank.
How do I make a suggestion for the rules?
- If you have any ideas or concerns regarding to the rules above, you can click here to make a rule suggestion.
Who are server staff?
- Anyone who holds the Trial-Helper, Helper, Mod, Dev, Admin or Owner rank is considered server staff.